gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

For Forum sign up please send me your info, like user name with one alternate in case it's taken. Email adress, and I'll sign you up till we get the bugs out with the spammers. wes@rcpitstop.com

gfx gfx
gfx
95643 Posts in 10256 Topics by 1076 Members - Latest Member: slash31 September 20, 2017, 07:49:56 AM
gfx* Home | Help | Search | Calendar | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
forums.rcpitstop.com  |  In The Pits  |  Readers rides  |  baja b5 and jato
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: baja b5 and jato  (Read 45772 times)

Offline gunsmith

• postaholic
    • View Profile
baja b5 and jato
« on: October 28, 2008, 04:16:41 PM »
i just got a baja b5 off  colin (gonzo) last night and  it came with an unpainted body. so i did some crappy paint job and i became a sticker hor today lol tell me what you think.

and well here's the first metal mod i did to the baja b5. it just so happens after i painted the body i didnt have the mounts to hold the body so instead i bolted it on. the bolts fit nicly in the holes and dont look like there blocking any thing :P

and yes i no i put jato stickers on the baja b5. lol i went into sticker whore mode.

heres some pics of the jato .28 axial big block.

let me no what you guys think

wolfcalibur

Re: baja b5 and jato
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2008, 04:36:36 PM »
You need to kick urself, why on earth would you put a traxxas sticker on a Baja, thats a sin.!

Offline gunsmith

• postaholic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2008, 05:04:09 PM »
 ::) left overs. and i like promoting traxxas they make good cars to and so does hpi  O0 . some people might not agree with me but from my experience with both brands i have never had a problem with either one lol. oh and wolf do you have that 29cc in you baja yet. im thinking about one my self :P

wolfcalibur

« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2008, 06:46:50 PM »
::) left overs. and i like promoting traxxas they make good cars to and so does hpi  O0 . some people might not agree with me but from my experience with both brands i have never had a problem with either one lol. oh and wolf do you have that 29cc in you baja yet. im thinking about one my self :P

nope its not, but ive read crazy stuff about them. pretty much slap that kit in and gear it up and you will be doing 60mph.

Offline gunsmith

• postaholic
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2008, 07:47:52 PM »
sounds nice  :D.

here's some size comparisons with my jato and b5

Offline gunsmith

• postaholic
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2008, 01:23:15 PM »
lol OMG! next time i should watch out for fresh cut grass. my first run with the baja  :D. im so happy with it. problem is i want mor power  >:D.  think i will need to upgrade the 26cc to a 29cc  >:D >:D.

heres some pics and a video

will post youtube video once processed 

Offline gunsmith

• postaholic
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2008, 01:29:05 PM »
you tube video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xAvJWto951E

its so dirtyyyyy  :o  i got carried away  ::)  the true power of this beast shall soon be unleashed  >:D

Offline gonzo007

• Card caryin' RC lover
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2008, 06:26:50 PM »
Oh man now I wish i had not sold it.  Just kidding.  Glad it working out for you.

Colin

Offline gunsmith

• postaholic
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2008, 12:22:05 AM »
oh man today i was drifting in a soccer field with it. the arm that attaches to the screw must have rattled loose and all of a sudden i lost throttle control. so yea no damage to the buggy but no i have to get a new screw. grrr lol

Offline gunsmith

• postaholic
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 02, 2008, 07:57:29 PM »
just installed bad lands in the back. and the dirt busters that were originally in the back are now in the front. lauterbacher 3-shoe 54mm cluch installed. if any one knows some good performance upgrades for the baja please inform me  8) :D

Offline pipeous

• Just go outside already!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 02, 2008, 09:01:31 PM »
http://www.largescaleforums.com/

come join the party

we have to hook up soon for some bashing. wolfcalibur and I get together. Grace Road at the botom of scott hill seems to be a common meeting grounds, but Dave and I hit Kamikaze track in the off season to have fun and get muddy.

Offline gunsmith

• postaholic
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 02, 2008, 11:14:07 PM »
awesome keep me updated on the next time you go out man im in.

Offline Trucker47

• Posts more than can be believed
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 04, 2008, 11:04:53 PM »
that army kinda green is wicked
Tamiya Highlift F-350
Losi Micro Rock Crawler
Losi Micro Desert Truck
Stretched Tamiya Highlift F-650
Associated RC18mt
HPI Mini Trophy

*The problem with nitro's these days are that they arent brushless...

wolfcalibur

« Reply #13 on: November 05, 2008, 12:31:50 AM »
next mod you should definetly think about is an aftermarket carb. i got one off brian after the stock carb went dead on me, man its a huge diff in power especially top end and low aswell. also get a torque pipe, that helps the bottom end. my baja screams, only thing it really needed was those two mods, i could even gear it up if i wanted as is its probly doing 50-55mph easy. next time we go out you should join us, ill show you the differance between mine and urs, you will be amazed.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2008, 12:33:46 AM by Wolfcalibur »

Offline gunsmith

• postaholic
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 05, 2008, 08:42:24 AM »
AV 522, WT 813 Carb with Modified Shaft (high performance carb) ??? i seen b was selling one just wondering if it will do the trick. and man i love my stinger pipe. looks so awesome lmao

forums.rcpitstop.com  |  In The Pits  |  Readers rides  |  baja b5 and jato

gfxgfx
gfx
SMF 2.0.9 | SMF © 2014, Simple Machines Page created in 0.068 seconds with 14 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx