gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

RC Pitstop will be closed Sat. Nov11 for BC Remembrance Day. open again Tues Nov 14

gfx gfx
gfx
95658 Posts in 10263 Topics by 1076 Members - Latest Member: slash31 November 18, 2017, 06:07:59 AM
gfx* Home | Help | Search | Calendar | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
forums.rcpitstop.com  |  On The Track  |  Offroad Racing Lower Mainland  |  CHARGE RC DIRTPARK (Yarrow BC)
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: CHARGE RC DIRTPARK (Yarrow BC)  (Read 22008 times)

Offline 2 STEP

• Posts more than can be believed
  • WWW.CHARGERC.CA
    • View Profile
CHARGE RC DIRTPARK (Yarrow BC)
« on: May 10, 2010, 07:15:49 AM »
Hey everyone,...  Just like to mention to all of you about our newly forming "Dirtpark" in Yarrow BC.   We use this property of a very close friend of mine to host our Birthday parties.  We will be having a Meet N Greet there for all to come check us out on June 5th.  We have a pretty basic track that most any kid big or small will enjoy.  On site there are numerous jumps, tabletops etc to just "Pound" on, or you can just hit the track.  At the present time it is electric only however it may turn out we can do the gas or nitro thing. Still alittle up in the air.  I just got my 5T in and havnt had a chance to show the owner yet. My hope is he grabs the controller and lets her rip!  The rest just may be History O0

Anyways thanks for checking us out at WWW.CHARGERC.CA  We look forward to answering any questions, and hope to see you all on June 5th.
Will update this alittle closer to the time with the location and the exact time of our Meet N Greet.

Thanks again
Glenn
Charge RC Aventures
« Last Edit: May 16, 2010, 09:33:23 AM by 2 STEP »
"Come Pound the Ground with Us!
                 CHARGERC.CA
                      Glenn

Offline Mud Puppy

• View Profile
Re: CHARGE RC DIRTPARK
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2010, 10:48:47 AM »
web page won't work for me.  Google Can't even find it.

Offline bajagord

• Need's a life!
  • Associated all the way!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2010, 12:21:26 PM »
web page won't work for me.  Google Can't even find it.
works for me not much to see though ;D
baja 5bss 30.5
xray truggy rb,21
xray808,v spec 21
jammin truggy crt1,os,30
jammin buggy,os,21
hyper 10 4x4
sc10 stock
sc10 brushless
rc8te brushless
1/5scale fg on road
ofna onroad hyper 21
venom king of shaves race boat with a 26
brushless mini cat hydro
blade msr&mcr
savage xl

Offline Mud Puppy

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2010, 06:44:21 PM »
works now. 

The big question is whether there will be regular track days, or if it's just avaialble for parties. 

Offline 2 STEP

• WWW.CHARGERC.CA
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2010, 11:33:49 PM »
Hey thanks for looking.Yes our little website has grown from nothing just not so very long ago to the massive site you seen there ::)  We are working hard to add more content and look at different layouts but I'll be the 1st to admit Im no wesite designer,.. can barely manage a proper email ;D  As mentioned this is a meetNgreet  to look at where we host our parties.  The present track is fairly basic due to the fact that these are either kids, first timers, or at best a weekend warrior like myself. (will post pics when I can)  There are plans to make something just a little more radical next to what we have in place currently.  My hopes are to bring children, friends, RC's and families together.  Its a wonderfull hobby and is enjoyed by all ages as you fellas already know.  We give the opportunity to get out and hit the track and rub some tires.  As far as having regular scheduled events thats not what we are really about at this point.  Thats not to say we wont host a few open tracks to just come and run your stuff, but at present we are just getting it together and who knows where we will get too.

Thanks for checking us out !
Glenn

CHARGERC.CA
                      Glenn

Offline 2 STEP

• WWW.CHARGERC.CA
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2010, 07:31:12 AM »
So our plan is this folks,.....  Cmon down to the meetNgreet and see what we are up to.  We plan to have some regular bashin happenin at the Dirtpark starting in June.  At the meetNgreet I will show you the future plans for what we have going on as we are going to have an open Dirtpark once per month.  I will set the times and location up in a few more days with some opening pics to show you what to expect before you even come to meetNgreet us on the 5th.  We have our basic setup right now but expansion is in the works just as fast as we can make it happen.  We are thinking of $15 to play for the duration (electric only please) and by golly if you dont have a rig come anyway I'll have 1 for ya!  will put up our costs, pics, and all additional info ASAP.  The plan is to provide a place to just come rip around and have some fun.  If we get enough SC guys there at once we will get some loose races in, and like I say just have fun.   We have a few loads of rocks there to crawl or trail around on and a good amount of open space.

Thanks for looking
Glenn
                 CHARGERC.CA
                      Glenn

Offline 2 STEP

• WWW.CHARGERC.CA
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2010, 08:22:47 AM »
Charge RC is bringing down another load of bicycles to the Chilliwack Lions Club today and would like to let everyone know that when we start hosting our once a month open track at the Dirtpark, we would like to offer a free open track pass to anyone who brings down an old or unwanted, grown out of, dcrepid bike.  It need not have all its parts but the more the better as the Lions Club have an older fellow who dismantles and re-uses what he can and makes good bikes out of the old ones.  PLEASE DONT BRING THEM TO OUR MEETnGREET as there is no cost to run for fun on June 5th.  The pass will serve you well when we have our open track day and will get you out there for your donation brought to the park.

Thanks
                 CHARGERC.CA
                      Glenn

Offline 2 STEP

• WWW.CHARGERC.CA
    • View Profile
Re: CHARGE RC DIRTPARK (Yarrow BC)
« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2010, 10:25:24 PM »
Hello everyone just a friendly reminder about the June 5th MeetNgreet out in Yarrow. Its where we have a spot to host our Radio Controlled Adventures for Birthday parties and Special events.  We will host it from 11am to 3pm. Will have some hotdogs and pop. Our hope is that you will book your family members next Birthday Party with us, and we welcome any electric RC to come blast around as well. The track is geared more towards fun and just having a "Good time,.. just wanted to post so you could get some sort of visual on what we have going on.  This was partially finished last month when I took the pic.  Will try to post something more current when possible.  Iv just been very busy!

Thanks for looking
Hope to see you there ;D
                 CHARGERC.CA
                      Glenn

Offline funkhouser

• RC Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2010, 03:22:10 AM »
electric only  :'( :-\ :-\

Offline pipeous

• Just go outside already!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2010, 10:29:15 AM »
for the meet and greet, are we going to be able to bring out any kind of rc, gas, nitro or eectric? maybe some planes and rockets?

we could have our group from last weekend come out and do it all over again... also is there pavement near the track for on road stuff?

Offline Inferno

• Knights who say Neet!
  • Need's a life!
  • Ack!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 19, 2010, 10:55:21 AM »
I am pretty sure it's electric only for now. But that's just the gist I got from this thread so far.
Team Tekin
R.C. Pitstop
Durango DEX408
Durango DESC410R
Durango DEX410R
Just when you think you've made something idiot-proof, they come out with a better idiot.

Offline pipeous

• Just go outside already!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 19, 2010, 11:12:32 AM »
I have been discussing this on another forum with the member so wanted to have it public here ;)

be a great second meet and greet location. a lot of us have more on roads than off roads though is all. it's just not an rc day for me unless I run the bikes :D

Offline 2 STEP

• WWW.CHARGERC.CA
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 19, 2010, 09:59:10 PM »
Thanks for asking for the clarification and YES its ELECTRIC ONLY.  I have a few others myself and would love to run them here too, however I dont think starting out the first meetngreet with 33 000 rpm nitros, the Bajas, the rockets, or planes would be a great way to start.  This is the property of a close friend of mine, and respect for the area whether it be garbage, digging, having fires and drinking  must be taken into great consideration (will not be tolerated) or we wont be able to continue any sort of open events in the future.  I understand that some just want to come out and rip around and check it out and thats cool, but I hope some of you dads out there keep us in mind for your kids birthday, or spread the word to your friends and other family members.  Our goal is show the parents and kids about our hobby and the enjoyment it can bring.  In the future we may host something alittle more organized so us older kids can let it hang out some, but really June 5th is for the younger kids and their families. Any other questions please feel free to ask, and hope to see you there.

Thanks Guys n Gals
                 CHARGERC.CA
                      Glenn

Offline 2 STEP

• WWW.CHARGERC.CA
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 24, 2010, 09:07:34 PM »
As mentioned we will be moving our operations down the road a mile or 2 and we will be able to have some 5th scale running there once I get the track in place.  We will be able to host our parties either indoor or outdoor, and the indoor track will be electric only.  We're still calling it the "Dirtpark" and I will post up when we get everthing together for some fun.

Thanks
Glenn
                 CHARGERC.CA
                      Glenn

Offline 2 STEP

• WWW.CHARGERC.CA
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 29, 2010, 09:27:39 PM »
Just an update on the new location,.... the olutdoor track will encompass 15 000 sq ft of area and the indoor track 2000 or so.  We have some other ideas but unfortunately or fortunately (depending how you roll)  Its all DIRT ! ;D   We will do nitros, 5th scale and 8th scale electric on the outdoor.   Im sure I will have a design that can be shortened up to accomodate 1/10 electric and SC stuff as well.  We will keep you posted how things progress. 
                 CHARGERC.CA
                      Glenn

forums.rcpitstop.com  |  On The Track  |  Offroad Racing Lower Mainland  |  CHARGE RC DIRTPARK (Yarrow BC)

gfxgfx
gfx
SMF 2.0.13 | SMF © 2016, Simple Machines Page created in 0.047 seconds with 13 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx