Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

Check out Facebook and be our friend.
http://www.facebook.com/rcpitstop

gfx gfx
gfx
95659 Posts in 10264 Topics by 1076 Members - Latest Member: slash31 November 21, 2017, 09:30:11 AM
gfx* Home | Help | Search | Calendar | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
forums.rcpitstop.com  |  In The Pits  |  General Discussion  |  FORUM Update/Changes
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: FORUM Update/Changes  (Read 1359 times)

Offline Mach3

• Administrator
  • Card caryin' RC lover
    • View Profile
FORUM Update/Changes
« on: March 25, 2011, 04:45:29 PM »
 I have been working with Dr. Stupid to try keep the forum working as well as we can but lately things have been a little too busy on the server side. So Starting tonight the forum will be down for a least a couple of hours during which I'll be making some change on the back end to help these problems. I'm trying to make this as painless as possible but it's got to be done.

Thanks Mach3 & Dr. Stupid

Offline Mach3

• Administrator
  • Card caryin' RC lover
    • View Profile
Re: FORUM Update/Changes
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2011, 12:22:14 PM »
It looks like everything should be back to normal now, if you have any problems with the forum please PM me direct.
Thanks Mach3

Offline Mach3

• Administrator
  • Card caryin' RC lover
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2011, 09:49:08 PM »
It comes to my attention that I forgot to since the default back to the back background theme but I have set it to that now. Below is how you can change it yourself
1st: Look in your Profile then the click the Look and Layout preferences from the left side menu under the Modify Profile menu.
2nd: In here near the top there's a option to change the current theme which is where you pick anything other theme that installed, which I may try to add a few more too later
Feel free to ask here or PM me anything else that I might have missed
Mach3

Offline Mach3

• Administrator
  • Card caryin' RC lover
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2011, 08:35:43 AM »
Finally got the mail setting right so it will email you when have a pm is back up & working again. Now I can start adding some more theme's & maybe try to get the old one back   >:D
« Last Edit: May 05, 2011, 08:45:33 AM by Mach3 »

forums.rcpitstop.com  |  In The Pits  |  General Discussion  |  FORUM Update/Changes

gfxgfx
gfx
SMF 2.0.13 | SMF © 2016, Simple Machines Page created in 0.05 seconds with 14 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx