gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

RC Pitstop is located @ 5501 204th st Langley #125 come see us today !!    https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10152155748145255.1073741828.208179670254&type=3

gfx gfx
gfx
95643 Posts in 10256 Topics by 1076 Members - Latest Member: slash31 September 19, 2017, 11:50:24 AM
gfx* Home | Help | Search | Calendar | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
forums.rcpitstop.com  |  In The Pits  |  Friendly Giants  |  Not a peep on here for 2 mos?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Not a peep on here for 2 mos?  (Read 5595 times)

Offline rnst2

• Posts more than can be believed
    • View Profile
Re: Not a peep on here for 2 mos?
« Reply #30 on: May 03, 2012, 12:55:54 PM »
yoohoooo! F1 arrived today and so did the VMX!!!
 :)

Offline rnst2

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 03, 2012, 12:56:49 PM »
the VMX is dang huge....it dwarfd my qrf400.

Offline 2 STEP

• WWW.CHARGERC.CA
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 03, 2012, 02:44:00 PM »
We are doing this for fun as always.  A lap counter may be in the works but Im just going to have some fun here.  Id like to see how much interest there is and how many are local enough to make the trip?  I have no desire to get an organized 5th scale event in the works when there are none.  So far its only like 3 guys.  I thought there were more :o

Anyhow I have lots on the go with the Dual shoot-out triple coming up  and track maintenance with all the rest so we shall see how she progresses.  I will get a few pics from the roof when its not raining so you get an idea but its mainly going to be a huge oval with a big kink in the west turn.

We will be using the long grass as a catch so to speak and I think it shall work pretty well.
I really want to get into some 5th scale pulling so if anyone is interested please let me know that as well??

I would love to come out to the track there and check it out.  Maybe a few dudes and I will be able to make the trip one of these days. Thanks!
"Come Pound the Ground with Us!
                 CHARGERC.CA
                      Glenn

Offline mooman007uk

• RC Nutz
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 03, 2012, 07:28:27 PM »
So far its only like 3 guys

same as here unfortunately..first meeting we had 12 with 9 drivers, Barry, Rossco made the trip...since then we've struggled to get 4...hopefully next time out more will show. what rankles me is 120 people showed from all over to an indoor 1/8 and 10th electric event up here a month ago...there's loads of mini scalers but they've no interest it seems in the big stuff.
we don't have organization per se but the lap counter makes it a little more competitive
hopefully you get enough interest to make a go of it.

also did a bit of hill climbing with my foff jeep at the weekend, Scott got some pretty good clips, went back to a hill that has beat all comers so far...

http://youtu.be/Yrw0Vu1ECNw

Offline 2 STEP

• WWW.CHARGERC.CA
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 04, 2012, 06:43:07 AM »
Checked out the climbing,... nice. 

Yes well I think there are way more who dream and want one just not too many actually have one.  Lots of keyboard cowboys out there and it becomes apparent when some of us work so hard to actually make something of it and there is no support.  We have had indoors close up within months of door opening.  I thinks its a cross between politics and high entry fees myself. 

All I can say is without support things just go away.  Its up to those that support to find more of us who love the hobby the way we do so much we sacrifice our time, work and effort so that we may all play.

I am personally thinking of keeping ours a club thing only.  It would be a shame but it is what it is and can't be sugarcoated no matter how hard everybody tries.

Pretty hard to support something when you never show  LMAO  Its all good tho cause we play hard and I guess thats all that counts. 

Maybe we should get our supporters together and bounce back and forth for fun once in awhile.  That may be an option considering ferries and all.
                 CHARGERC.CA
                      Glenn

Offline mooman007uk

• RC Nutz
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 04, 2012, 09:21:44 AM »
sounds good to me

Offline XtReMe98

• postaholic
  • BRRRAAAAAP!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 05, 2012, 12:36:42 AM »
count me as 2.. i'll drag a friend with me.
Baja 5B 30.5cc, Tamiya TB-03, Eflite Edge 540qq, Blade 130x, Blade 180CFX, T-Rex 450 Skookum SK540, UMX Micro Beast (x2), UMX Habu, Eflite Nano CPx, Hubsan X4 FPV, GhettoBoat

Offline rnst2

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 05, 2012, 09:32:50 AM »
+1.

Offline 2 STEP

• WWW.CHARGERC.CA
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 07, 2012, 12:15:05 AM »
OK guys Im not stalling here but I have a minor issue with 1 said small hill.  It blocks the large sweeper that leads into the straight and sight is lost from the stand.  Im in need of a machine to move it and all my farmer buddies are as busy as can be.  Just as soon as I can get that squared away we are in business. 

If anyone has use of a machine that would help out tremendously as well just PM me let me know somehow would be great otherwise I will update ASAP with info.

Thanks
Glenn
                 CHARGERC.CA
                      Glenn

Offline XtReMe98

• postaholic
  • BRRRAAAAAP!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 08, 2012, 03:03:58 PM »
Dang.. if it would help i'd show up with a shovel to get this going in the right direction.
Baja 5B 30.5cc, Tamiya TB-03, Eflite Edge 540qq, Blade 130x, Blade 180CFX, T-Rex 450 Skookum SK540, UMX Micro Beast (x2), UMX Habu, Eflite Nano CPx, Hubsan X4 FPV, GhettoBoat

Offline 2 STEP

• WWW.CHARGERC.CA
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 12, 2012, 10:48:51 AM »
Well unfortunately no its much too big for that! Im still working on it.  Being in a farming community all the machinery is hard at work but something will turn up Im optimistic  ;)  Ill keep you informed here but your more than welcome to head out on Saturdays for the rest of this month and we will be moving our OPEN TRACK days back to Sundays as always there is a better turn out.
                 CHARGERC.CA
                      Glenn

Offline XtReMe98

• postaholic
  • BRRRAAAAAP!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 12, 2012, 03:13:40 PM »
have any pictures of the current state of the 1/5th scale track?

Offline rnst2

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 18, 2012, 10:33:29 PM »
any updates?
haven't run my fifths.
if sunny tomorrow, might go down to kaltire' parking lot @ Fraser hwy for some on road run.
they like it as my f1 is now orange color. like, running a promo for them for free. haha

forums.rcpitstop.com  |  In The Pits  |  Friendly Giants  |  Not a peep on here for 2 mos?

gfxgfx
gfx
SMF 2.0.9 | SMF © 2014, Simple Machines Page created in 0.042 seconds with 14 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx