gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

For Forum sign up please send me your info, like user name with one alternate in case it's taken. Email adress, and I'll sign you up till we get the bugs out with the spammers. wes@rcpitstop.com

gfx gfx
gfx
95658 Posts in 10263 Topics by 1076 Members - Latest Member: slash31 November 19, 2017, 09:36:31 PM
gfx* Home | Help | Search | Calendar | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
forums.rcpitstop.com  |  In The Pits  |  off the track  |  Any green thumbs in the audience?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Any green thumbs in the audience?  (Read 635 times)

Offline brettd

• Need's a life!
  • I like beaches..........
    • View Profile
Any green thumbs in the audience?
« on: May 06, 2013, 08:53:59 PM »
I am in need of some advice on two items:

My lawn has become a clover mating ground. Any tips to remove it without making it look like crap?

Item 2 is that my apple tree has a caterpillar nest started . Dpo i lop off the offending stem?  See picture:

[attachment deleted by admin]
Sommmabich, who put that gate there?

Love is like a card game, you start out with hearts & diamonds, but in the end you're looking for a club and a spade!

Offline Dr.Stupid

• RC Yoda
  • Administrator
  • Need's a life!
  • stupid is as stupid does
    • View Profile
    • RC Pitstop
Re: Any green thumbs in the audience?
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2013, 08:59:17 PM »
Might be able to fertlize the clover out, you should see the moss I'm raking out of mine :o bare patches here and there, plus a month or two for the seed to catch and come back. Plus side it's in the back not out front where I was raking, I'm raking!!!
There are no stupid questions, only that which remains unknown.

forums.rcpitstop.com  |  In The Pits  |  off the track  |  Any green thumbs in the audience?

gfxgfx
gfx
SMF 2.0.13 | SMF © 2016, Simple Machines Page created in 0.172 seconds with 14 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx