Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

Check out Facebook and be our friend.
http://www.facebook.com/rcpitstop

gfx gfx
gfx
95643 Posts in 10256 Topics by 1076 Members - Latest Member: slash31 September 24, 2017, 05:51:54 PM
gfx* Home | Help | Search | Calendar | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
forums.rcpitstop.com  |  In The Pits  |  Ask DR.Stupid  |  Traxxas 2.4 rx/tx ?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Traxxas 2.4 rx/tx ?  (Read 525 times)

Offline bwoodmiles

• RC Nutz
    • View Profile
Traxxas 2.4 rx/tx ?
« on: January 10, 2014, 09:22:17 AM »
Question for you, I bought a used traxxas 2.4 remote and receiver off here and installed it in my sons revo. Works fine but have no throttle trim at all, turn the knob either way and nothing. This makes it a bit of a pain being that it's a nitro.
Am I missing something or not doing something right controls normal just no trim settings at all!

Any advice is appreciated
Thanks in advance

Offline bradr

• RC Newbie
    • View Profile
Re: Traxxas 2.4 rx/tx ?
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2014, 12:33:11 AM »
There is a manual for the TQi here: http://traxxas.com/sites/default/files/6507-6508-6509-TQi-Manual-120130.pdf if you have a different radio, the manuals are available on Traxxas's website.

I know that for some of the Traxxas models the radios have a method of pressing the menu and set buttons to auto-configure it for certain models.

If your system does not work with a pre-defined setup or you need more control you can adjust the parameters individually using the menu and set buttons.  There is a description in the manual with a menu table on how to navigate and configure it.

The TQi that my friend has does not have a throttle trim knob on the radio at all.  There is a steering trim knob, multi-function knob and a throttle neutral switch.  You might be able to set the multi-function knob to be your throttle trim knob but I am unsure.  There should be a throttle trim setting that you can adjust via the menu and set buttons though.

forums.rcpitstop.com  |  In The Pits  |  Ask DR.Stupid  |  Traxxas 2.4 rx/tx ?

gfxgfx
gfx
SMF 2.0.13 | SMF © 2016, Simple Machines Page created in 0.036 seconds with 14 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx