gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

RC Pitstop is located @ 5501 204th st Langley #125 come see us today !! https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10152155748145255.1073741828.208179670254&type=3

gfx gfx
gfx
95657 Posts in 10261 Topics by 1076 Members - Latest Member: slash31 December 12, 2017, 12:28:52 AM
gfx* Home | Help | Search | Calendar | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
forums.rcpitstop.com  |  In The Pits  |  Tips and Tricks  |  Connector fix for Novak systems plugs
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Connector fix for Novak systems plugs  (Read 693 times)

4mods

Connector fix for Novak systems plugs
« on: August 03, 2006, 12:15:48 AM »
Well turns out I didn't mount my esc quite as good as I should have and a wire that had been fixed once by previous owner fell off. I then noticed when pulling the connector pin out  that there wasn't much left of the circular part, especially after half of it flew off when I pulled it out. I kinda freaked out, thought about hard wiring all the wires to those small pins and heatshrinking (would have worked but take awhile). I then thought of a pc I had just tore apart to get heatsinks and such out of (my old pc). I started looking about the motherboard and pulled off one of the jumpers. I was like ok good.. if I cut this thing in half and bend it slightly it just may work. Turns out it did, and even slid right into the hole that the connector has on it!! I've hot glued the wires to death once I had it all hooked up and running smooth. Just thought you would all like a good at home repair tip. thanks.

This was a fix for the wires coming from the motor to the plug on the end that fits into the esc.

forums.rcpitstop.com  |  In The Pits  |  Tips and Tricks  |  Connector fix for Novak systems plugs

gfxgfx
gfx
SMF 2.0.13 | SMF © 2016, Simple Machines Page created in 0.046 seconds with 11 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx