gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

Watch RCTV episodes on  Youtube http://www.youtube.com/user/XtenProductions428 or check out our Facebook page.

gfx gfx
gfx
95682 Posts in 10278 Topics by 1076 Members - Latest Member: slash31 May 26, 2018, 10:32:53 AM
gfx* Home | Help | Search | Calendar | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
forums.rcpitstop.com  |  On The Track  |  Offroad Racing Lower Mainland  |  CAMRC- Season Opening Race for the 2014 season- April 6 2014
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: CAMRC- Season Opening Race for the 2014 season- April 6 2014  (Read 720 times)

Offline CAMRC

• Card caryin' RC lover
    • View Profile
CAMRC- Season Opening Race for the 2014 season- April 6 2014
« on: March 31, 2014, 09:42:00 PM »
Our first race of the 2014 season is to be held at the track, on Sunday April 6- WEATHER PERMITTING.
This race will be FREE for all members, and $20 for non member driver's, for up to three classes.

Sign Up will begin at the track, at 9 am, and ends at 10 am. Driver's meeting to follow.

Driver's of Nitro vehicles are welcome to join us later.  Nitro sign up will end at 12 30.

If it is a rainy day, and we are unable to race, we are at the track selling memberships from 9-11 am.

See you at the track!!

Offline Someonesnoob

• RC Newbie
    • View Profile
Re: CAMRC- Season Opening Race for the 2014 season- April 6 2014
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2014, 10:34:30 PM »
I cant wait. I'm going to try and make it out. I just got into in the past couple weeks and I'm really keen on racing it. I'll be racing my Losi Ten Rally X converted into a SCT.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline novicej

• RC Nutz
    • View Profile
Re: CAMRC- Season Opening Race for the 2014 season- April 6 2014
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2014, 01:59:46 PM »
It was a lovely race day at the track, not too hot or dusty!
Thanks to everyone for coming out!

Scott's format worked beautifully!

Congrats to Jerry Applewhite who beat out John Ha for fastest lap qualifier in one of the classes. (I ve forgotten which one!) Made for a great battle in the mains! This is just one example, there were others as well, and I m sorry for not being able to remember them all!

The weather looked miserable, but in our little neck of the woods, it never rained and we were dry all day long.

Our track was in fine form.

Fun Fact: It was the first time in at least 5 seasons, that we are aware of, that CAMRC was able to start the season on time!

We are out there next Sunday for the 1 st points race of the CAMRC season, at 9 am. Preliminary weather reports are indicating that it will be a nicer weekend then this past one.

Great racing everyone! Nice to see new faces, and old friends.

See you at the track!

forums.rcpitstop.com  |  On The Track  |  Offroad Racing Lower Mainland  |  CAMRC- Season Opening Race for the 2014 season- April 6 2014

gfxgfx
gfx
SMF 2.0.13 | SMF © 2016, Simple Machines Page created in 0.394 seconds with 19 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx