gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

RC Pitstop is located @ 5501 204th st Langley #125 come see us today !! https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10152155748145255.1073741828.208179670254&type=3

gfx gfx
gfx
95643 Posts in 10256 Topics by 1076 Members - Latest Member: slash31 September 19, 2017, 11:58:33 AM
gfx* Home | Help | Search | Calendar | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
forums.rcpitstop.com  |  On The Track  |  Offroad Racing Lower Mainland  |  OutlawRC Club is proud to present:
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: OutlawRC Club is proud to present:  (Read 1442 times)

Offline kristo Mueller

• Posts more than can be believed
    • View Profile
    • Home of OutlawRC
OutlawRC Club is proud to present:
« on: May 15, 2014, 09:32:56 PM »
Hey ya'll I know you've heard some things been aabrewing in Cloverdale. Well we are proud to admit that its all true what you have heard. Well the better part of it anyways. June 1 we officially dig in to the fairgrounds bark mulch warm up ring and turn it into a dirt spitting electric and nitro track.

We will be posting on our website next week a race form you may fill out and submit for our events up and coming. But keep June 15 clear as we will be running a soft opening race event at the track with our grand opening June 29. A mid season points series will take place biweekly after our Grand Opening. Throughout the season we will be hosting smaller events so keep checking our website event area for updates.

To add to all this enjoyment we need volunteers to help with the track build. Starting June 1 we will have a bobcat onsite for the duration off the build to move dirt around and to get that pesky bark mulch outta there. Anyone with a shovel or spoon wanting to help is more than welcome. The first week of june we will focus on drainage and painting of the perimeter. Once complete by weeks end we start moving our track base in.

Check us out at www.outlawrc.org
OutlawRC - Club President

Where the road meets the dirt!

Offline PoppaJim

• RC Newbie
    • View Profile
Re: OutlawRC Club is proud to present:
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2014, 11:04:03 AM »
Hi Kris,
Jim here nice to see the posting here. I will be helping with track build as best I can....
Jim

Offline Gixxer

• Card caryin' RC lover
    • View Profile
    • Competition RC
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2014, 12:08:58 PM »
You know I will be there!

Gives me a reason to dust off my nitro buggy :)

Competition-RC
Cloverdale, B.C.

Offline Hook

• View Profile
    • Hooked on Hobbies
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2014, 04:12:04 PM »
Great job guys looking forward to the new track and some fun racing.Me and my son will be there to help build a super track.
Cheers Shane and Carter

Offline the flying mudman

• Card caryin' RC lover
  • OutlawRC
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2014, 09:39:34 AM »
Me too. My daughter loves playing in the dirt. I can not wait.  >:D
OutlawRC

Offline butterfly

• Knights who say Neet!
  • postaholic
    • View Profile
    • RC Pitstop
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2014, 08:07:34 AM »
I'm working Sunday.   :(  :'(  Can maybe help the following Saturday though if still building.

It's always a good time for a ninja.
RC Pitstop

Offline kristo Mueller

• View Profile
    • Home of OutlawRC
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2014, 03:38:14 PM »
We will be building all June weekends and most evenings as well. 

Offline mike m

• Need's a life!
    • View Profile
    • OUTLAW RC
« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2014, 06:17:13 AM »
 O0  The day has finally come.  I will be there for sure.  Didnt notice an approx time.
OUTLAW RC

Offline kristo Mueller

• View Profile
    • Home of OutlawRC
« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2014, 01:32:31 PM »
I would suggest probably around 9. I'm hoping to have bobcat going at 8am. Sunday is strictly bark mulch removal. We need to inspect the substrate before we move on drainage. Everyone is welcome to lend a hand. We will be working around track and dump sites around facility. Plus later in the afternoon we will start painting of the posts.

Offline kristo Mueller

• View Profile
    • Home of OutlawRC
« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2014, 10:15:16 PM »
We will be working on an online racers sign up on our webpage over this upcoming weekend.  The dates are as follows :
   June 15 soft opening
   June 29 grand opening
   Biweekly Sunday races from there

Race rules will be up on website this weekend but we ask racers to have there own transponders. We currently have 8 working transponders for novice. To swap them out for every race will slow down the day. 

We will cap race entries at 125 so sign up quick dont wait.

Members 15$ first class $10 second/third class
Non members $20 first class $15 second/third class

Come out support Cloverdales first radio control race track. With all your support this track will only grow bigger and better. All the proceeds goes to improving track.

Offline mike m

• Need's a life!
    • View Profile
    • OUTLAW RC
« Reply #10 on: May 23, 2014, 08:44:24 PM »
ummmm if you"ve offered how ever many club memberships...dont we all get to race at said track?  This may cause an issue.  AMB transponders I'm assuming?
OUTLAW RC

Offline kristo Mueller

• View Profile
    • Home of OutlawRC
« Reply #11 on: May 24, 2014, 01:09:17 PM »
Correct mike you may race at the track at every event. A day of racing with qualifiers and the mains at approx 125 entries takes till about dinner. If we sign to many entries for one event it will limit track time for participants and run all night.if we get 10 extra entries they will be incorporated but we still have to have a cap on entries or it could possibly get out of hand.

If our entries are constantly over 125 we have other alternatives to split race days or move some to Thursdayunder special event. Membership benefits includes reduced race entry fee, hobby store discount and track use outside of events.

Our timing system is an amb mylaps system with rc pro. It is not a rc4 so if you have a rc4 pt please make sure its a 2wire hybrid and if its a knock off pt i have seen some not communicate with the loop accordingly. Our hand outs have had all the batteries replaced on them and currently hold a 12+ hr charge on them. With only 8 hand outs to offer at this time , the exchange of hand outs between races will slow down start times and lengthen waits between heats.

Offline mike m

• Need's a life!
    • View Profile
    • OUTLAW RC
« Reply #12 on: May 24, 2014, 06:30:51 PM »
I need a new transponder or two actually.  Cant wait to see what kinda track set up is gonna happen!
OUTLAW RC

Offline kristo Mueller

• View Profile
    • Home of OutlawRC
« Reply #13 on: May 24, 2014, 09:42:47 PM »
I think there might be a few looking into transponders. I know I will be. I got one but I will need two. Its been a few since the Fraservalley has had a track. Alot of rc'rs around not needing a transponder but now we do.  I know a lot have them though.

Offline PoppaJim

• RC Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 25, 2014, 09:48:50 AM »
Hi,
Apparently the price has gone up on Transponders also...from what I was told...
Jim

forums.rcpitstop.com  |  On The Track  |  Offroad Racing Lower Mainland  |  OutlawRC Club is proud to present:

gfxgfx
gfx
SMF 2.0.9 | SMF © 2014, Simple Machines Page created in 0.05 seconds with 13 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx