Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

Check out Facebook and be our friend.
http://www.facebook.com/rcpitstop

gfx gfx
gfx
95658 Posts in 10263 Topics by 1076 Members - Latest Member: slash31 November 20, 2017, 07:14:01 AM
gfx* Home | Help | Search | Calendar | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
forums.rcpitstop.com  |  On The Track  |  Kamakaze Raceway  |  Seeking trophy return-
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Seeking trophy return-  (Read 845 times)

Offline CAMRC

• Card caryin' RC lover
    • View Profile
Seeking trophy return-
« on: September 15, 2014, 06:47:48 AM »
Trophy Update: CAMRC STILL has not received the big silver cup trophy taken home last season by Kris Bychyk for the N truggy class. If anyone sees him or knows him please remind him to return it to GO GO Hobbies ASAP! If not returned by the AGM on Sept 28 the members can vote on the consequences. Thanks!

Offline Kris88

• Posts more than can be believed
  • Lets get down to brass tacks here....
    • View Profile
Re: Seeking trophy return-
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2014, 10:03:00 PM »
will be there tomorrow as per my text to Scott

hope everyone had a great season and congratz to the Nitro Truggy winner who gets this trophy
« Last Edit: September 25, 2014, 10:23:51 PM by Kris88 »

Offline Kris88

• Posts more than can be believed
  • Lets get down to brass tacks here....
    • View Profile
Re: Seeking trophy return-
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2014, 10:20:00 PM »
nothing spiteful about this, but honestly I wasn't going a inch out of my way to do anything for the board at camrc (or one person in particular)

I am going to GoGo tomorrow to pick up a few parts (for my Heli and gas plane) so I will drop it off tomorrow am

the way I was treated at the start of this season and the bull(cow pie) emails I got from Joanne when I VOLUNTEERED to help out and keep this place going this season as no one else was but myself, scott, and darwin at the AGM and we were in jeopardy of losing the track, was the reason I walked away from this place when out of nowhere she was back on the board when at the last AGM she was resigning with the rest of the board

Accusations of running to talk to Rob Sorjonen and conspiring with him about the new track in langley or however you put it to me in that very nice email (which I sent a cheerful reply), when I left from a work day at the track, amongst many many other things, are the reasons I will not race as long as she sits on the board

so vote, ban me, burn me at the stake, whatever you see fit, as I have seen your awesome displays of twisted justice with Rob Sorjonen and Chris Machevich before.  say the wrong thing and your banned...lol

all the racers at CAMRC, sorry for you having to see this, but I want people to know why I no longer race there, which used to be one of my favourite activities

Dan Sage, Roy, and the rest of my friends there, miss you guys and hope your doing well....

no need to respond, Im not replying or checking this CAMRC section anymore,

thanks,

Kris

« Last Edit: September 25, 2014, 10:23:15 PM by Kris88 »

forums.rcpitstop.com  |  On The Track  |  Kamakaze Raceway  |  Seeking trophy return-

gfxgfx
gfx
SMF 2.0.13 | SMF © 2016, Simple Machines Page created in 0.06 seconds with 14 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx