gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

For Forum sign up please send me your info, like user name with one alternate in case it's taken. Email adress, and I'll sign you up till we get the bugs out with the spammers. wes@rcpitstop.com

gfx gfx
gfx
95659 Posts in 10264 Topics by 1076 Members - Latest Member: slash31 November 22, 2017, 02:58:05 AM
gfx* Home | Help | Search | Calendar | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
forums.rcpitstop.com  |  Buy and Sell  |  RC Planes for Sale  |  HELI-MAX AXE CP HELICOPTER - $150
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: HELI-MAX AXE CP HELICOPTER - $150  (Read 424 times)

Offline delta164

• RC Nutz
    • View Profile
HELI-MAX AXE CP HELICOPTER - $150
« on: February 11, 2015, 08:05:54 PM »
FOR SALE: HELI-MAX AXE CP HELICOPTER

ASKING $150

-Radio controlled helicopter
-Model number appears to be HMXE04** (with ** representing the crystal frequency)
-Collective pitch style (main rotor and tail rotor, not counter rotating blades)
-Includes all electronics and a battery (although battery is old and may need replacement)
-Includes transmitter with trainer function and also connectivity with personal computer for use with included flight simulation software
-Flight simulation/instruction manual CD/DVD included
-Training landing gear included (extends contact patch to make landing easier)
-Original, unused decal sheet included
-Some minor paint loss from one of the main rotors
-Very low use, no massive crashes resulting in total rebuilds, tears, and sadness
-Brushed motor
-Charger included

Reason for selling: I've had this since new for many years but unfortunately never figured out how to fly it. I'm reducing my radio controlled contraptions to focus on ground based ones.

Link to Craigslist ad for photos: http://vancouver.craigslist.ca/bnc/tag/4885251887.html

forums.rcpitstop.com  |  Buy and Sell  |  RC Planes for Sale  |  HELI-MAX AXE CP HELICOPTER - $150

gfxgfx
gfx
SMF 2.0.13 | SMF © 2016, Simple Machines Page created in 0.065 seconds with 15 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx