gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

For Forum sign up please send me your info, like user name with one alternate in case it's taken. Email adress, and I'll sign you up till we get the bugs out with the spammers. wes@rcpitstop.com

gfx gfx
gfx
95643 Posts in 10256 Topics by 1076 Members - Latest Member: slash31 September 24, 2017, 05:52:08 PM
gfx* Home | Help | Search | Calendar | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
forums.rcpitstop.com  |  On The Track  |  OUTLAW RC  |  dates have been altered
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: dates have been altered  (Read 458 times)

Offline kristo Mueller

• Posts more than can be believed
    • View Profile
    • Home of OutlawRC
dates have been altered
« on: April 20, 2015, 10:27:30 AM »
Dear Members,

We have adjusted our schedule for the next month to reflect some community demonstrations,

April 26,2015 - second points race , we will postpone to following weekend if rained out this up and coming weekend. Should it rain out again this will count as a throw away for now and possibly added to seasons end if our summer continues through Sept/Oct.

May 9,2015 - Pre Rodeo Show @ The Brickyard Station. This is turning out to be an annual event with the Cloverdale BIA. As a community we need to sport our stuff for the public and show them who we are. This event takes place at the brickyard station located at the crossroad hwy . 10 & 176th street between the hours of 10-3pm. Members bring your rc cars and spend an hour or day driving around a demonstration track for the public and showing off your rides. Admission is free for members, non members drive by donation.

May 15-18 - We are invited to the Cloverdale Rodeo this year to perform a major demonstration. We have still yet to put together a volunteer form for this but if your interested pm me (kris miller) and I will give you more info.

After these events the dates stay the same.

Thank you and happy RC ' ing
OutlawRC
OutlawRC - Club President

Where the road meets the dirt!

forums.rcpitstop.com  |  On The Track  |  OUTLAW RC  |  dates have been altered

gfxgfx
gfx
SMF 2.0.13 | SMF © 2016, Simple Machines Page created in 0.025 seconds with 13 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx