gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

For Forum sign up please send me your info, like user name with one alternate in case it's taken. Email adress, and I'll sign you up till we get the bugs out with the spammers. wes@rcpitstop.com

gfx gfx
gfx
95659 Posts in 10264 Topics by 1076 Members - Latest Member: slash31 November 21, 2017, 11:37:23 AM
gfx* Home | Help | Search | Calendar | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
forums.rcpitstop.com  |  Buy and Sell  |  RC Planes for Sale  |  I have a whole bunch of MCPX Brushed and brushless..
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: I have a whole bunch of MCPX Brushed and brushless..  (Read 528 times)

Offline yardbird

• RC Nutz
    • View Profile
I have a whole bunch of MCPX Brushed and brushless..
« on: May 31, 2015, 07:35:52 AM »
I have an add on CL but will do someone  from this site a better deal (I will add a brushed version of the MCPX with two lipos and there are more spares than the pictures show on my add...$150 for the works would be my bottom line if anyone here is interested.. Have a great day   :)

http://abbotsford.craigslist.ca/tag/5051029978.html
« Last Edit: June 07, 2015, 08:40:06 PM by yardbird »

Offline yardbird

• RC Nutz
    • View Profile
Re: I have a whole bunch of MCPX Brushed and brushless..
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2015, 08:41:52 PM »
Bump for a price adjustment :)..If you don't like to tinker or u cant solder you DONT want this ;D

No haggling at this price..Price is FIRM!..Thanks again
« Last Edit: June 07, 2015, 08:44:14 PM by yardbird »

forums.rcpitstop.com  |  Buy and Sell  |  RC Planes for Sale  |  I have a whole bunch of MCPX Brushed and brushless..

gfxgfx
gfx
SMF 2.0.13 | SMF © 2016, Simple Machines Page created in 0.051 seconds with 13 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx