gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

For Forum sign up please send me your info, like user name with one alternate in case it's taken. Email adress, and I'll sign you up till we get the bugs out with the spammers. wes@rcpitstop.com

gfx gfx
gfx
95659 Posts in 10264 Topics by 1076 Members - Latest Member: slash31 November 21, 2017, 09:27:40 AM
gfx* Home | Help | Search | Calendar | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
forums.rcpitstop.com  |  Buy and Sell  |  Stuff for sale  |  Winter Wheels/ tires 4x100
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Winter Wheels/ tires 4x100  (Read 308 times)

Offline Schaden

• RC Newbie
    • View Profile
Winter Wheels/ tires 4x100
« on: January 02, 2016, 03:46:22 PM »
1 set (4) 14" steel wheels with 4x100 bolt pattern, and 4 almost brand new Michelin X-Ice Xi3 tires. The wheels were about $55 each from Canadian Tire, and the tires were about $160 from Costco. They were purchased brand new by me at the end of Oct '14, and used until Feb '15 on a 2013 Hyundai Accent. I gave them to my cousin earlier this year, but she ended up not needing them, so I'm helping her move them.
I paid over $900 for them, and used for 3 months, so there is plenty of life left in them. They are currently located in Poco. The tires have been removed from the rims by a tire shop, so they will need to be re-mounted (they were going to put the tires on different rims, but failed to see the different size first)
Traxxas 1/16 Summit VXL -basher
Axial SCX10 Wrangler Rubicon (RTR) -scaler/crawler
Axial Wraith

forums.rcpitstop.com  |  Buy and Sell  |  Stuff for sale  |  Winter Wheels/ tires 4x100

gfxgfx
gfx
SMF 2.0.13 | SMF © 2016, Simple Machines Page created in 0.139 seconds with 14 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx