gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

For Forum sign up please send me your info, like user name with one alternate in case it's taken. Email adress, and I'll sign you up till we get the bugs out with the spammers. wes@rcpitstop.com

gfx gfx
gfx
95658 Posts in 10263 Topics by 1076 Members - Latest Member: slash31 November 20, 2017, 09:17:35 AM
gfx* Home | Help | Search | Calendar | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
forums.rcpitstop.com  |  In The Pits  |  Monster Trucks  |  Monster trucks 2007
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Monster trucks 2007  (Read 21498 times)

Offline butterfly

• Knights who say Neet!
  • postaholic
    • View Profile
    • RC Pitstop
Re: Monster trucks 2007
« Reply #15 on: January 31, 2007, 02:43:09 PM »
If I get to go I will look pretty and smile and talk to people about how cool the cars looks (cause that's all I know) and I will hang out and be a groupie and a runner for drinks and food.......lol  ::)
So please give me a chance to be cool....I won't scream too loud when you guys walk by.

NNNNNNnnnnoooooooooo......No girls allowed...Cooties.....

Oh please...you like cooties.  And do they have skateboarding quarter pipes anywhere....someone must know.

It's always a good time for a ninja.
RC Pitstop

Offline Evil Klownz

• Death by R1....
  • Need's a life!
  • People Eating Tasty Animals
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 31, 2007, 03:08:03 PM »
If I get to go I will look pretty and smile and talk to people about how cool the cars looks (cause that's all I know) and I will hang out and be a groupie and a runner for drinks and food.......lol  ::)
So please give me a chance to be cool....I won't scream too loud when you guys walk by.

NNNNNNnnnnoooooooooo......No girls allowed...Cooties.....

Oh please...you like cooties.  And do they have skateboarding quarter pipes anywhere....someone must know.

Wes brings the quarter pipe....
Durango SC410R, Kyosho Lazer zx-5 SP

Offline butterfly

• Knights who say Neet!
  • postaholic
    • View Profile
    • RC Pitstop
« Reply #17 on: January 31, 2007, 03:26:17 PM »
I was talking to some of my skateboarding buddies and I might know someone who has a quarter pike but I hear it's big and heavy...remind me about this later.  ;)

It's always a good time for a ninja.
RC Pitstop

Sasquatch

« Reply #18 on: January 31, 2007, 03:43:11 PM »
If I knew this any sooner, I could've build some ramps for you guys, of varying sizes and shapes.  But there is not enough time to learn all the rules of the wood shop and take the safety and knowledge tests.  I only know the metal shop, and I don't know how to weld aluminum yet.

trukingurl

« Reply #19 on: January 31, 2007, 03:54:09 PM »
I would love too but I don't think I'm ready yet. need
some more driving time, depth perception is a little off,
already ran into a couple of walls (it was fun though) and
clipped a few metal poles. Haven't broken anything yet though.
Hopefully this happens next year, then I'll be in.

Offline gasman

• Posts more than can be believed
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 31, 2007, 05:47:34 PM »
I would love too but I don't think I'm ready yet. need
some more driving time, depth perception is a little off,
already ran into a couple of walls (it was fun though) and
clipped a few metal poles. Haven't broken anything yet though.
Hopefully this happens next year, then I'll be in.
screw depth perception people want carnage, the more you brake the more they like!

Offline delta164

• RC Nutz
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 31, 2007, 06:08:28 PM »
I've got an extra quarter pipe Wes. I talked to you today and I'll start touching up the little bits it needs tomorrow. It's not as big as yours but with a good run you should be able to go about twenty feet or so. I even painted an arrow on it so people know which way to go. lol.

Offline mike m

• Need's a life!
    • View Profile
    • OUTLAW RC
« Reply #22 on: January 31, 2007, 07:19:53 PM »
OK ??  I'd like to bring the LST again, have a ****load of spare parts I will bring, but this year It WILL do the jump of CARNAGE!  Not sure if i should take the four wheel steering out or just keep it in...keeping it in is more showy I think.  And also the hyper if the LST fails.  I"ll bring some AM crystals if needed as well.  I have AM (red) 2, (yellow) ? and (brown) 1 for AM...and synthesized on the hyper.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2007, 08:15:41 PM by mike m »
OUTLAW RC

Offline Evil Klownz

• Death by R1....
  • Need's a life!
  • People Eating Tasty Animals
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 31, 2007, 07:34:35 PM »
Wes is bringing gym pads and a few other things..To soften the blow...
Durango SC410R, Kyosho Lazer zx-5 SP

Offline golddragoner

• Need's a life!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 31, 2007, 09:13:46 PM »
If you guys brought some plywood, 2x4's, nails, hammer, and a skill saw/table saw I could throw together some ramps pretty quick. This makes the moving ramp all that better now :) Add an extra motor to change the angle of the ramp too :D that would be neat, have a line of truck going down and each one jumps a little higher than the last one did. If you guys need any help I can get down there for 2pm to help out. Also, let me know if you'd like me to bring my crappy buggy (don't even know if it'll start though)

Oh, and I would build and bring the stuff, but there is two problems. One my car is much too small to carry anything remotely big enough for a ramp, and two I'm not driving down there as its cheaper to take transit (probably faster too)

I could bring my electric buggy for the ramp idea, and the gas one to break. Both would be run off of one spektrum unit (I put it on with Velcro so i can switch it between the cars. Too expensive to buy the amount I'd need)
« Last Edit: January 31, 2007, 09:17:17 PM by golddragoner »

Offline mike m

• Need's a life!
    • View Profile
    • OUTLAW RC
« Reply #25 on: January 31, 2007, 09:34:53 PM »
Beleive me transit sucks on the way home, it is well worth driving down if ya can and payin what ever they want to park right beside the dome! ;D
OUTLAW RC

Offline golddragoner

• Need's a life!
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 31, 2007, 09:52:26 PM »
Beleive me transit sucks on the way home, it is well worth driving down if ya can and payin what ever they want to park right beside the dome! ;D

Don't care really, I have nothing to do on sunday anyway.

Sasquatch

« Reply #27 on: January 31, 2007, 10:37:41 PM »
I think the ultimate machine would be a Stampede outfitted with RPM everywhere possible, aluminum what won't risk bending, but will risk breaking (without transferring the load to something else), some big, tall, fat tires to absorb the load, stiff springs, thick oil, a brushless system that is too much for the truck, and as many cells as you can fit.

That is my guess at what would be the ultimate rig that can MAYBE clear the jump and survive.  Or a Savage lightened without sacrificing durability, RPM parts again, and the biggest engine you can fit.

Truckingurl - you got a Stampede, why don't you start savin' up for some crazy hopups so that it can survive for next year?

Offline Wise-Guy

• Need's a life!
  • We need more turns...
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 01, 2007, 01:17:00 PM »
I got one more question.! What time does it start? and is like a Convention? Like there's going to be big companies showing their new products?
-Traxxas Jato w/TRX 3.3
-Traxxas Revo w/Ofna Picco .26 MAXX Big Block
-Team Losi Mini-T w/Mamba 25

-'88 E24 BMW M-Technik 635CSi (Euro-Spec)
-'90 E30 BMW 325i Sedan x2
-'92 E36 BMW 318i Sedan

Too many friggin' toys!

Offline BabyDoll

• I don't need your attitude...... I already got my own. :)
  • Knights who say Neet!
  • Need's a life!
  • save the earth Its the only planet with chocolate
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 01, 2007, 03:48:16 PM »
I'll stand there and look cute with Vanessa so we can show the world that girls can kick arse too.  LOL  And I'll bring the kid to to show that the sport is open to people of all ages sexes and cultures......  Oh yes and WORLD PEACE....  LOL
Some times the mind, for reasons we don't necessarily understand, just decides to go to the store for a quart of milk!!!

forums.rcpitstop.com  |  In The Pits  |  Monster Trucks  |  Monster trucks 2007

gfxgfx
gfx
SMF 2.0.13 | SMF © 2016, Simple Machines Page created in 0.067 seconds with 14 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx