gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

For Forum sign up please send me your info, like user name with one alternate in case it's taken. Email adress, and I'll sign you up till we get the bugs out with the spammers. wes@rcpitstop.com

gfx gfx
gfx
95691 Posts in 10285 Topics by 1076 Members - Latest Member: slash31 August 14, 2018, 01:58:43 AM
gfx* Home | Help | Search | Calendar | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
forums.rcpitstop.com  |  In The Pits  |  Nitro talk  |  team losi LST
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: team losi LST  (Read 822 times)

buggyguy2007

team losi LST
« on: March 30, 2008, 04:53:28 PM »
hello there
ok i did a deal with dico stub (sam) and i got his LST and i have ran a few tanks throu it and it ran great and all but now when i run it drives in reverse fine and all but the truck cannot drive forwards at all  the 2 speed and clutch bell are fine are far as i know i also took the tranny apart today and checked all the gears and there fine and bearing are good and the 2 screws on 2 gears in the tranny are good also there is a round black adjuster of some sort on the top left had side of the tranny and it says H be low it could one of you please help me out with issue
thanks
harold

Offline mike m

• Need's a life!
    • View Profile
    • OUTLAW RC
Re: team losi LST
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2008, 05:10:55 PM »
Reverse BTW is an awesome thing to have but does have issues to...The lst i have now has the ONE way Conversion in it and only high gear. 
OUTLAW RC

Offline discostud

• Posts more than can be believed
    • View Profile
Re: team losi LST
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2008, 06:38:56 PM »
there is a screw ontop of the shifter from the foward and reverse gear, take the screw off of that thing and inspect it, that shifter sits on a rectangle shaped thing, they have to line up in order to shift. whenu put it back together make sure the screw is tight but not too tight,or u wont be able to shift.

forums.rcpitstop.com  |  In The Pits  |  Nitro talk  |  team losi LST

gfxgfx
gfx
SMF 2.0.13 | SMF © 2016, Simple Machines Page created in 0.031 seconds with 14 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx