gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

For Forum sign up please send me your info, like user name with one alternate in case it's taken. Email adress, and I'll sign you up till we get the bugs out with the spammers. wes@rcpitstop.com

gfx gfx
gfx
95656 Posts in 10262 Topics by 1076 Members - Latest Member: slash31 October 23, 2017, 01:49:47 PM
gfx* Home | Help | Search | Calendar | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
forums.rcpitstop.com  |  On The Track  |  Onroad Racing lower mainland  |  RRR Raceway Summer schedule
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: RRR Raceway Summer schedule  (Read 20969 times)

Offline RTR

• Card caryin' RC lover
    • View Profile
Re: RRR Raceway Summer schedule
« Reply #15 on: June 10, 2010, 10:36:22 AM »
Yet another class but very cool. Look it up on the Xray site or come and check out at the track.

Offline John

• Posts more than can be believed
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 10, 2010, 12:24:45 PM »
I believe its the same as world gt.

smoothie.

Offline pipeous

• Just go outside already!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 10, 2010, 12:55:19 PM »
so it's 1/10 pan cars....  that would have been as easy to type as saying go to xray ;)

Offline RTR

• Card caryin' RC lover
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 11, 2010, 01:37:47 PM »
they sure dont look like a pan car to me.

Offline yoshi4

• RC Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 12, 2010, 11:30:17 AM »
Fast eddie and I are going to go and clean the lot today around 5pm. The weather for tommorow looks pretty good so Fast eddie and I will be at the track around 8:30 am to start setting up the track. We'll do our best to set up as much as we can till the rest of the gang shows up. ;D

Offline fasteddie d

• Card caryin' RC lover
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 13, 2010, 12:26:35 AM »
We spent a fair amount of time cleaning the surface saturday evening and we will have a nice layer of tracion when we get started Sunday morning .

Gentleman start your engines !

Offline RTR

• Card caryin' RC lover
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 15, 2010, 08:28:13 PM »
check out the bodies for the gt's!!!     

Offline yoshi4

• RC Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 19, 2010, 07:27:19 AM »
Get your cars ready for sunday! Iknow it's fathers day but we will set up. Super mario, Fast eddie and I will do the usual and clean on sat. afternoon. We will start setting up on sunday around 8:30 am. Hope to see u out there for a fun day! ;D

Offline fasteddie d

• Card caryin' RC lover
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 21, 2010, 02:17:35 PM »
Lots of fun this past Sunday.

The weather hasn't been to kind on any of us but with pure dedication from the everyone we have been able to get some track time in .

The group seems to have found a layout that we all like and we are going to try and keep it for most of the season, or to just slightly tweek it to keep things interesting .

We have been able to take great strides in solving some of our track cleaning and traction issues and last Sunday the track has been the best its ever been with lots of smiles and great comments from all the drivers .

Remeber as long as it doesn't rain we are going to be out at the track .

Offline eevul

• RC Nutz
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 21, 2010, 06:07:56 PM »
I was out there checking it out on Sunday and you guys have a nice setup there. Great work on getting the tracked prepped and looking so good!

Offline yoshi4

• RC Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 26, 2010, 10:18:56 PM »
  ;D  Well guys the weather does'nt look bad so we are going to set up as usual. come on out and have a fun day. Just a reminder Speed weekend is just around the corner so bring out your cars and iron out any things that need attention before the big race! See ya there!!! ;D

Offline schuie

• RC Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 30, 2010, 12:12:24 AM »
so its showing rain for sunday if so are we going to run on saturday then cause i really need to get some racing pactice in lol
thanks

Offline John

• Posts more than can be believed
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 30, 2010, 01:58:59 AM »
so its showing rain for sunday if so are we going to run on saturday then cause i really need to get some racing pactice in lol
thanks

the main guys will make the decision when it gets closer. but last week they said if sundays going to rain, we would most likely run saturday.
smoothie.

Offline yoshi4

• RC Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 30, 2010, 10:18:33 PM »
Well guys the weather gods are being mean again.After checking the weather report Saturday is going to be the day that we have decided to set up. So get ready guys! Saturday July the 3rd will be the day that we set up. If you know anyone that wants to have fun RCing let them know!!!  See you out there ;)

forums.rcpitstop.com  |  On The Track  |  Onroad Racing lower mainland  |  RRR Raceway Summer schedule

gfxgfx
gfx
SMF 2.0.13 | SMF © 2016, Simple Machines Page created in 0.16 seconds with 19 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx