gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

For Forum sign up please send me your info, like user name with one alternate in case it's taken. Email adress, and I'll sign you up till we get the bugs out with the spammers. wes@rcpitstop.com

gfx gfx
gfx
95656 Posts in 10262 Topics by 1076 Members - Latest Member: slash31 October 23, 2017, 01:49:03 PM
gfx* Home | Help | Search | Calendar | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
forums.rcpitstop.com  |  On The Track  |  Onroad Racing lower mainland  |  Abbotsford, Sat May 12, Carpet racing, bashing, and possibly drag racing
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Abbotsford, Sat May 12, Carpet racing, bashing, and possibly drag racing  (Read 713 times)

Offline Mud Puppy

• Posts more than can be believed
    • View Profile
Next meet Sat may 12, 12 noon to 4 pm

Northview Church
 32040 Downes Road
 Abbotsford BC
 Just East of Clearbrook road on the north side of Abbotsford.

http://maps.google.ca/maps?q=northvi...m&z=12&iwloc=A

* Paul from RCRaceCraze is bringing their full carpet track again!!!! *

We have a covered floor hockey court with a pollished floor perfect for drifters, the carpet track, a paved parking lot, a dirt parking lot, a big grass field, and piles of dirt from the current construction. If we are stuck inside due to lousy weather we usualy set up a jump ramp as well.

Electric only please.

I've been talking with Matt C and we may have the drag racers out this weekend starting at 10:00 am

* * Note - The drag racing track is not automatically open to the public.  Matt issues invites to race based on skill level, participation, respect for the equipment, and specific car requirements.

Washrooms and power are available. Tables and chairs are usually available, but depends on what else is going on that weekend.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2012, 10:55:39 PM by Mud Puppy »

Offline Dukk

• Need's a life!
    • View Profile
man, I reeeaaaalllly have to stop working saturdays..  :P
Associated T4, RC18T, TC4 (x3: Drag, Drift, Race)
HPI Baja 5BSS, SavageX, E10, 510 Cup Racer
Traxxas Slash, e-Revo Brushless
Tamiya M-05 Mini, Kyosho Blizzard
Custom 34Ford Turk
Spektrum DX3s

"You all need to look at what this is all about, remember that it's FUN, and you don't always win"
 - Wes

forums.rcpitstop.com  |  On The Track  |  Onroad Racing lower mainland  |  Abbotsford, Sat May 12, Carpet racing, bashing, and possibly drag racing

gfxgfx
gfx
SMF 2.0.13 | SMF © 2016, Simple Machines Page created in 0.109 seconds with 20 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx