gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

RC Pitstop is located @ 5501 204th st Langley #125 come see us today !! https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10152155748145255.1073741828.208179670254&type=3

gfx gfx
gfx
95696 Posts in 10289 Topics by 1076 Members - Latest Member: slash31 October 17, 2018, 12:25:53 AM
gfx* Home | Help | Search | Calendar | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
forums.rcpitstop.com  |  In The Pits  |  Readers rides  |  pitgrunt's traxxas nitro funny car
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: pitgrunt's traxxas nitro funny car  (Read 1625 times)

Offline Sharkey

• postaholic
    • View Profile
pitgrunt's traxxas nitro funny car
« on: August 20, 2013, 10:05:02 PM »
to start off, this isnt my project, its pitgrunt's, im just posting the pics.

the engine is an os fs26s-c 4 stroke (this is a real one, unline the engines in my twin nitro xo-1 that are converted airplane engines), transfers power through an hpi clutchbell, the transmission is the 2 speed from a traxxas revo, and out back is a vanquish ax10 axle that has been narrowed, using axial hardened ring and pinion, a vanquish locker and traxxas funny car axles. everything has been hand built, with the exception of the transmission mounts custom machined by razor customs (aka me).

Offline the flying mudman

• Card caryin' RC lover
  • OutlawRC
    • View Profile
Re: pitgrunt's traxxas nitro funny car
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2013, 09:33:05 PM »
Where's the rb supercharger?  >:D
OutlawRC

Offline pitgrunt

• RC Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2013, 06:57:34 PM »
The supercharger is on its way.The car is now ready to fire and test this weekend if the weather is good.Still  working on the starter box issues but almost have it beat also.After the engine is broke in and any issues sorted out I will add the huff and puff,don't know if they really work but it will add more cool factor with it on I think.

Offline pitgrunt

• RC Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2013, 07:39:56 PM »
Finally have some updates to this build.I got to shake it down several weeks ago and get some break in done.Its faster than I thought to start even though I have not run it that hard yet,The last post was where's the supercharger??Well its on now and it is even more stupid crazy fast .If anyone  thinks these super chargers don't really work(my self included)I can now say holy !@#$% I am impressed.I think the reason it works is its on a 4 stroke.The thoughts were on a 2 stroke it just blew the mixture right through the engine.Well enough of the blah blah,enjoy the pictures of the finished (but still more mods being done as we speak)build.Thanks for looking.

Offline mike m

• Need's a life!
    • View Profile
    • OUTLAW RC
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2013, 06:44:17 AM »
Omg thats so cool!  Have u ran the supercharger on the 4 stroke yet or before?  So.e say they dont work to well on 2 strokes.  Still with 2 speed its gonna be quick
OUTLAW RC

Offline Chevota

• Need's a life!
  • Who said you have to grow up?
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2013, 08:24:35 AM »
Man that's one sweet ride you got there

Nice Job
LMRCC- Crawler President

2013 - 2014 - 2015 - 2016 -  2017 Pro / Sportsman Champion

6th Worlds 2016, France Pro

Sudu Pro Bully2
2.2s SuDu One FL

Proudly Sponsored By-
Team OTTSIX
Team DravTech
GOGO Hobbies

Offline pitgrunt

• RC Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2013, 07:02:48 PM »
Yes I have run the car with the blower it is just insane to drive.Needs to have cleaner and warm pavement to run on.I roll the throttle slow to about 1/2 it pulls the wheels then the boost comes up and it starts spinning the tires hard and worse on the gear change.It will run very quick when I sort it out properly.Thanks for looking ;) ;)

Offline the flying mudman

• Card caryin' RC lover
  • OutlawRC
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2013, 12:11:54 PM »
Hey man. You can't tell us it's nuts And NOT post a video. I've been looking back waiting for one!
OutlawRC

Offline pitgrunt

• RC Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2013, 09:53:32 PM »
trust me I will post a video when we get a dry day, possibly this weekend if drys up at all.Remember its winter time

Offline randy_4life

• Card caryin' RC lover
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 13, 2013, 01:18:46 AM »
now that is cool! awesome build man!
If it don't fit...force it. If it breaks...it was meant to be replaced.

forums.rcpitstop.com  |  In The Pits  |  Readers rides  |  pitgrunt's traxxas nitro funny car

gfxgfx
gfx
SMF 2.0.13 | SMF © 2016, Simple Machines Page created in 0.202 seconds with 18 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx