Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

Check out Facebook and be our friend.
http://www.facebook.com/rcpitstop

gfx gfx
gfx
95656 Posts in 10262 Topics by 1076 Members - Latest Member: slash31 October 23, 2017, 01:43:02 PM
gfx* Home | Help | Search | Calendar | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
forums.rcpitstop.com  |  On The Track  |  Onroad Racing lower mainland  |  BC Mini-Z Club VBTE (Very Big Track Event) Sun., Oct. 5th in New Westminster
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: BC Mini-Z Club VBTE (Very Big Track Event) Sun., Oct. 5th in New Westminster  (Read 1249 times)

Offline RFick73

• RC Newbie
    • View Profile
    • BC Mini-Z Club
Calling all 28th scale lovers!

The BC Mini-Z club is having another VBTE (Very Big Track Event)

That's right! Call all your friends, dust off your Kyosho Mini-Z's & Atomic AMZ's & bring them out, this is one event your not going to want to miss, trust us!!!  8)

The BC Mini-Z Club has reserved the use of the New Westminster Free Masons upper hall on Sunday, Oct. 5th!

This may be the last GTG in this hall for another year or so as they are planning on demo'ing the building in a few months.

The floor of the room measures 47'x32', it is a fairly close size to the downstairs room that we ran our last New West VBTE in.
This room is carpeted, so we may end up having to shift the track back into form time to time, but all the edges of the room are elevated!
One 40' wall edge is raised by three small steps, the other 3 walls all have a one step raise.

So, what's the cost to you you ask?
$10 Bux if you come to help setup & breakdown, or $15 if ya don't! (Plus an additional $5 for pizza if ya want in on the lunchtime pizza feast)
I am asking that we have as many confirmed helpers for both setup & breakdown as the layout is massive & will take additional time to
setup & breakdown. Please contact myself via PM to let me know if your able to help out.

The room will be ready for setup @ 8am & we will start breaking down @ around 5pm.

We will be running both categorized & non practices & heats, we may also run an enduro & a relay race.

The address to the hall is: 508 Agnes St, New Westminster, BC

The entrance to the room we are renting in the building this time is along along the front road (Agnes Street)
We will post signs inside to point you in the right direction to the room.
There is a parking lot immediately beside the building that we can make use of which can be accessed via Victoria. Park, come up the stair case,  turn to your left & enter the front of the building.

The final setup logistics will be worked out on the day of, but basically I foresee us setting up our tables along one side of the track &
the drivers will stand on the opposite side on the elevated section.

There will be a small room off to the side, please keep all food & beverages in this room as the Mason's would prefer to keep food off their carpet.

There will be plenty of tables & chairs available, but please bring extension cables & power bars with you!

We will be drafting up a track that uses as much of our 30cm & 50cm as we can & there is a chance that we may add some loaner 50cm to the mix as well, we'll see how the layout goes. :D

I hope to see y'all out @ the track!!!
(& yes, I'll be booking the day off so I will be able to attend)  ;D

Offline daniel17

• RC Nutz
  • here ia a pic of my hpi wheelyking
    • View Profile
is it wheelchair freindly
traxxas slash
hpi wheelyking
axial trail honcho
losi rally car
hpi sprint 2 sport
tamiya f350 highlift
axial scx10
axial wraith

Offline RFick73

• RC Newbie
    • View Profile
    • BC Mini-Z Club
is it wheelchair freindly

Unfortunatly not as it is a VERY old building.
If you are able to get street parking you still have two small stair cases to get up.
The room itself will also prove to be a problem as it has a raised portion surrounding the room.
I do appologize for the inconvenience.

forums.rcpitstop.com  |  On The Track  |  Onroad Racing lower mainland  |  BC Mini-Z Club VBTE (Very Big Track Event) Sun., Oct. 5th in New Westminster

gfxgfx
gfx
SMF 2.0.13 | SMF © 2016, Simple Machines Page created in 0.119 seconds with 20 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx