gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

RC Pitstop will be closed Sat. Nov11 for BC Remembrance Day. open again Tues Nov 14

gfx gfx
gfx
95696 Posts in 10289 Topics by 1076 Members - Latest Member: slash31 September 19, 2018, 08:03:03 PM
gfx* Home | Help | Search | Calendar | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
forums.rcpitstop.com  |  In The Pits  |  On the rocks  |  LMRCC SCALE COMP #7 JULY 24
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: LMRCC SCALE COMP #7 JULY 24  (Read 385 times)

Offline maxxis

• postaholic
    • View Profile
LMRCC SCALE COMP #7 JULY 24
« on: July 17, 2016, 09:23:09 PM »
Really its Scale comp time again? Yes it is!
Get ready guys and gals for another epic LMRCC SCALE Comp :)
As usual the class 3 tech in 8:15 to 8:45 am and running at 9 am
Class 2 tech in starts around 11:30 am
**there is no class 1 this comp**

BUT WE HAVE A SPECIAL EVENT!!!!
**KING OF THE HILL**
Who wants to be king (or Queen) of the hill? 2 courses, no gates just time, who ever has the fastest time wins! Bring your motors, bring your tires...bring the madness!
STEEP CLIMBS, DIRT AND ROCK.
Rikki and Tyler will be heading up this event!
Rules:
2.2 tire or smaller
solid front and rear axles
NO MOA
If you go out of bounds you must stop and return you vehicle to the previous check point, the courses will be 3ft wide and marked.
Since there is only 2 courses and its a special even after class 2 the fee is only $4

Come on everyone bring it run it beat the time..mininal rules
Tube C3 - Ninja
Truggy C2 Yota - I'm Sorry
Tube Ford C3 - Judge
U4 tube C3- Hooligan
2.2 Sportsman- Pinky
Sawback- Stampy

Offline maxxis

• postaholic
    • View Profile
Re: LMRCC SCALE COMP #7 JULY 24
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2016, 11:27:35 PM »
Sorry everyone due to circumstances beyond control the special hill climb event is cancelled...I am truly sorry I hope to see everyone on comp day battling the gates with the LMRCC SCALE
Tube C3 - Ninja
Tube Ford C3 - Judge
U4 tube C3- Hooligan
2.2 Sportsman- Pinky
Sawback- Stampy

Offline MTRANGER

• Posts more than can be believed
  • "You think it! We DNK it!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2016, 11:35:22 PM »
Would like to give a big thanks to RCPITSTOP for their contribution anf participation at LMRCC scale comp#7.

The support from our sponsors is greatly appreciated! 

Thank you
TF2
Custom SCX10
Wreckluse
SuckerPunch
Chaotic Smash

Offline maxxis

• postaholic
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2016, 05:55:00 PM »
Comp #7 is in the books for the LMRCC SCALE :) I know I say this all the time but it was a great day, even after enduring the sun people were still smiling and joking.  That's a win in my book...

The special hill climb that took place a was also a great success with Mike Robertson having the best time and taking the first "King of the Hill" title.

We also had a special appearance from RCTV and Wes Turnbull tried his hand at class 3.  I have to say he did quite good for his first time at some challenging courses. So far he has tried our class 1 and 3 now we just need to convince him to try our RCTV for coming out.  Wes and RC Pitstop was also the main sponsor for this event and had some amazing prizes for our raffle draw.

We would like to thank everyone that comes out and joins us as we battle the gates, time and time again we are seeing veterans and new people come together working together:)

Our Sponsors:  If you haven't visited them please go check them out they will have everything you need from vehicles to knowledge.
RC Pitstop (our main sponsor for this event)
Cryptic RC (also a main sponsor for this event)
Go Go Hobbies
Sebs's RC

The scores:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1UqOe-A-zzTJPxs0ZZdk6hj9qzu-8DkTicedlsiFc5qA/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0
Tube C3 - Ninja
Tube Ford C3 - Judge
U4 tube C3- Hooligan
2.2 Sportsman- Pinky
Sawback- Stampy

forums.rcpitstop.com  |  In The Pits  |  On the rocks  |  LMRCC SCALE COMP #7 JULY 24

gfxgfx
gfx
SMF 2.0.13 | SMF © 2016, Simple Machines Page created in 0.103 seconds with 19 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx