gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

For Forum sign up please send me your info, like user name with one alternate in case it's taken. Email adress, and I'll sign you up till we get the bugs out with the spammers. wes@rcpitstop.com

gfx gfx
gfx
95696 Posts in 10289 Topics by 1076 Members - Latest Member: slash31 September 19, 2018, 08:02:33 PM
gfx* Home | Help | Search | Calendar | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
forums.rcpitstop.com  |  In The Pits  |  On the rocks  |  LMRCC SCALE COMP #8 august 14, 2016
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: LMRCC SCALE COMP #8 august 14, 2016  (Read 202 times)

Offline maxxis

• postaholic
    • View Profile
LMRCC SCALE COMP #8 august 14, 2016
« on: July 28, 2016, 08:15:13 PM »
LMRCC SCALE COMP #8 AUGUST 14! We are on our number 8 comp already?!  This has been a great season so far seeing new blood challenge the old and at times the old still set the precedence for patience and talent.
We really hope you are enjoying our scale comp season and continue to enjoy it with us again and again.  This time we are switching it up again  ..just to keep you on your toes.

We have another special event ? THE SHOW AND SHINE? brought to you by Rikki, who will post on this shortly.

CLASS ONE ? Tech in starts at 8:15am
Class one running at 9am

CLASS TWO ? Tech in starts 11am approx.
Class two running at 11:45am

SHOW AND SHINE CONTEST!

CLASS THREE ? Tech in starts at 2pm approx..
Class three running at 2:45pm
Tube C3 - Ninja
Truggy C2 Yota - I'm Sorry
Tube Ford C3 - Judge
U4 tube C3- Hooligan
2.2 Sportsman- Pinky
Sawback- Stampy

forums.rcpitstop.com  |  In The Pits  |  On the rocks  |  LMRCC SCALE COMP #8 august 14, 2016

gfxgfx
gfx
SMF 2.0.13 | SMF © 2016, Simple Machines Page created in 0.076 seconds with 19 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx